If you are looking for somewhere to eat delicious food, have dinner in Rock at The Rock Inn. With a balcony overlooking the stunning River Camel, our setting makes for a relaxing evening. From vegetarian options to fresh fish, steaks, burgers and children’s meals, we strive to accommodate all of our customer’s needs and requirements. If you would like to make a table reservation, do not hesitate to call and speak to a member of our team on 01208 863498.
The Rock Inn in Cornwall has a wonderful menu and setting, so come and have dinner with us today. Dinner is served from 5pm to 9pm daily. Our helpful and experienced team will advise you on what alcoholic beverages will complement your dishes and will inform you of our specials and customer favourites. Our expert chefs will cook your pub classics and whip-up delectable dinners based upon fine-dining inspiration.
Traditional Cornish food
We take pride in the fact that our ingredients for our traditional Cornish food are fresh and locally sourced. Our tasty dishes will have you coming back time after time! From tender steaks to fresh salads, you will be spoilt for choice by the delicious variety of dishes on our menu.
The Rock Inn Dinner Menu
- Homemade Soup of the day £6.50
with French bread.
- Three Pan Seared Scallops and Coppa Ham £ 8.95
- Sautéed Garlic Field Mushrooms £7.25
Served with granary toast.
- Four Shell on Tiger Prawns £8.95
Tossed in coriander, lime and chilli butter, served with a sweet chilli dip.
- Cornish Pork Rillette £8.50
Served with pickles and toasted sour dough.
- Battered Salt and Pepper Squid £8.95
Served with aioli.
- Crispy Duck £8.95
Served with Hoisin sauce, cucumber, spring onions with Chinese pancakes.
- Grilled Goats Cheese £7.95
Served with cranberry and beetroot purée with Melba toast.
- Fresh Porthilly Mussels in a Marinière Sauce £9.75
Served with crusty bread.
- Fresh Porthilly Mussels in Marinière Sauce £17.50
Served with chips
- Chicken, Mushroom and Smoked Pancetta Linguine £16.50
Served with Parmesan and chive cream sauce.
- Sea Bass Fillets £18.95
Served with tenderstem broccoli, new potatoes, capers, toasted pine nuts and red pesto cream.
- Cornish Cider Braised Belly Pork £17.50
Served with mashed potato, French beans and a pork and cider jus.
- Beer Battered Cod and Chips £14.95
Served with a pea purée or garden peas and tartare sauce.
- (V) Butter Bean, Potato and Lentil Curry £13.95
Served with long grain rice, poppadom, naan bread and mango chutney.
- Whole-tail Breaded Scampi £14.95
Served with chips, garden peas and tartare sauce.
- Traditional local Sausages and Mash £13.95
With rich red onion gravy, served with seasonal vegetables.
- Six Pan Seared Scallops £17.95
With crispy pancetta, salsa verde and a light salad.
- (V) Sundried Tomato, Courgette and Roasted Pepper Linguine £13.95
In a creamy spicy tomato sauce
Rock Inn Burgers
All our burgers are served with chips, mayo and salad in a locally baked toasted tiger bap.
Sirloin Steak with Red Onion
All salads are dressed with French dressing and balsamic glaze with the exception of the chicken and bacon salad which is Caesar dressing.
- Fresh Local Handpicked Crab Salad. (When available.) With granary bread. £27.50
- Chicken and Bacon Caesar Salad. Served with croutons, pine nuts and Parmesan £16.50
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad (V) £13.95
- Shell-on Tiger Prawns £16.95
Tossed in a coriander, lime and chilli butter, served with a sweet chilli dip.
- Goats Cheese and Walnut Salad (V) £13.95
- Battered Salt and Pepper Squid £16.95
Served on a mixed leaf salad with aioli.
Homemade House Specials
- Seafood Pie £16.95
Cod, salmon and prawns in a delicious cheesy white wine sauce, topped with mashed potato and mature cheddar cheese, served with salad and garlic bread.
- Steak, Ale And Mushroom Pie £15.95
Tender steak pieces with button mushrooms in a rich real ale gravy, with a puff pastry topping served with chips and seasonal vegetables.
- Salmon And Cod Fishcakes £15.95
Cod and salmon with spring onion mashed potato, served with chips and a dressed mixed salad with a sweet chilli sauce.
- Curry Of The Day £15.95
Delicious homemade curry of the day served with long grain rice, poppadom, naan bread and mango chutney.
- Chilli Con Carne £14.95
Beef mince chilli served with a choice of either long grain rice or chips topped with mature cheddar cheese.
West Country Dairy Ice Creams
1 scoop £2.50 | 2 scoops £3.75 | 3 scoops £4.75
Clotted cream Vanilla
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FOOD IS COOKED TO ORDER; WE DO ENDEAVOUR TO DELIVER IT TO YOU AS QUICKLY AS WE CAN. HOWEVER, THERE WILL UNDOUBTEDLY BE DELAYS IN OUR BUSY TIMES, IF YOU ARE IN A HURRY PLEASE ASK FOR AN APPROXIMATE WAITING TIME.
SERVICE NOT INCLUDED.